Worldshopping accepts the payment methods as follows:
- Debit Card (ex., UnionPay)
- Credit Card (VISA, Master, American Express, JCB)
- Amazon Pay (* Only for some compatible online shops)
[Notes for each payment method]
* Various credit cards and debit cards (UnionPay, etc.) can be paid using the button at the bottom of the payment screen on PayPal.
* Settlement currency is conducted in Japanese yen. Please check the currency exchange rate directly with your payment company.
When paying with PayPal
When paying with UnionPay
- Customers who desire to use UnionPay (* Delivery country: China only) must register their debit card information on PayPal.
When paying by credit card
- The number of payments is only a lump sum payment.
- The timing of the debit usage fee is based on the closing date of the card used, so please contact your card company for further details.
When paying with Alipay
When paying with Amazon Pay* Only for some compatible shops
- Easy to use without having to enter personal information by using the "delivery address" and "credit card information" registered in your Amazon account.
- If you click the "Pay with Amazon Account" button on the payment screen, the Amazon sign-in screen will be displayed.
Please sign in to your account at Amazon.com/jp with your registered account information, and specify the "shipping destination" on the order procedure screen to confirm your order.
- The billing statement issued by the credit company will be the receipt. and cannot be downloaded from the Amazon site.
Click here to open an Amazon Pay account.